Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HOLYSHIT OLD!







I was bored on myspace and I found this flier from quite a while ago, that night was amazing Autumn's first show we only had two shows but we were the first "screamo'' band from outside of Atlanta to play shows and get our name out we could have really done something we were originally called Geppetto(I liked that name better) but we decided to change our name I would ect ect is no longer a band sadly.
Histories played that night although me and their singer had quite a distaste for eachother a while after that show I must say they were a very talented band.
I kinda miss those shows too bad that place is long gone and that entire scene is pretty much gone.
Our second show tensions between me and some other members of the band got the best of us and me and our bassist completely made fools of ourselves by dropping our insturments and pretty much winging an entire song.
Probally one of my most embarressing moments for sure.
I do however wish we recorded all the damn songs we had we were awesome I remember our first show in particular we all just started diving in the crowd and hitting people and just screaming our brains out...and it's already been years since that!
Heres some pictures I dug up.
We had a sound comparable to Orchid and Ampere pretty much.
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Alex screaming his lungs out.
























Corey playing drums and being a douchebag shithead.









































Quite possibly the ugliest picture of me in existence....That band was probally the craziest most spastic live bands I was ever in we were like that every practice and never used mics. Pretty sure I collapsed into that chick behind me at the end of that song.



























last show at I can fly that we did this was earlier in the set before we decided to basically break up on stage.







There we have it a pointless post about one of the most chaotic Atlanta bands you will never hear of.











Us practicing in my mom's old garage(pre me getting kicked out) we liked practicing in our boxers sometimes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment