Saturday, January 24, 2009

Do you recognize the footprints in the sand?

So I did my first day of training at Kroger it was all on a computer doing random tests it was easy but I fell asleep at one point.
But all in all I am stoked I get paid Thursday for today which I didn't know at first even though after taxes it will just be 35 dollars if that. I start my real training on Monday I got my uniform and all that jazz today. Last night was fun hung out with my baby momma, Matt, Kayla and Ella it was fun we just watched Family Guy and goofed around.
Then talked to my dawg Dj until I got tired, tonight just hanging out with my girl and maybe more people no clue.
So I have decided my next Atlanta vist Brandon Bond is going to do a piece on my left leg.
Thats about it...

Currently jammin:Culture-Deforestation


Oh and PS


No comments:

Post a Comment