Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FINALLY

I just snagged a job at Kroger as Assistant Pharmacy manager.
Starts off kinda sweet pay but it gets better in a few months and I do first shift and only work one night each week I am pretty stoked I start training super soon.

Show recap, missed the first part of the show which was Suicide Pact and Dirty Money but Reign Supreme did good although I am stll not into them that much but they played a rad live show and kids went off. Then came Full Blown Chaos I want to say this is my 6th time seeing them they always do good even though I find them a bit repetitive. Then lastly came Trapped Under Ice they did fucking amazing seriously everyone was climbing over everyone the entire time and moving hard it was super tight exactly how a good hardcore show should be.
Right now me and Josh are jamming some Cool Hand Luke from 2000 haha I haven't heard this in forever since the Greenhouse days back when Luti Kriss, Beloved, Underoath(pre awful) and Cool Hand Luke always played together there brings back memories.

Speaking of sweet shows....
May 2nd - 3rd, 2009 BURNING FIGHT - 90'S HARDCORE BOOK RELEASE SHOW featuring UNBROKENDISEMBODIEDTRIALMOUTHPIECEKILLINGTIMEUNDERDOG108GUILTSPLIT LIPTHREADBAREREACH THE SKYDAMNATION A.D.RINGWORMBANEHAVE HEARTBETRAYEDBLACKLISTEDSOUL CONTROLTHE KILLERHARMS WAYCONVICTEDTHOUGHT CRUSADE


.....BUT OH WAIT ITS SOLD OUT!
Fucking gay.



Anyway so I think I am going to start getting tattooed more again once I start working I can't wait get my sleeve completely finished and start my chest and stomache.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment