Sunday, January 18, 2009

Did it again






Well I just stayed up wayyyyyy to late again, I started a project on photoshop and lost track of time. Anyway today was a normal Sunday hung out with Jason, Josh and Steve and watched movies and ate crucial food.I have this thought in my head that Kroger is going to make me start training Tuesday I hope so or I hope one of the other jobs I applied for call back either way.




So I really need to take a photoshop class or get a book soon because I am wanting to learn all these tricks and secrets really badly, so tomorrow(today) is Trapped Under Ice should be tight at the Warsaw Arena not the biggest Reign Supreme fan but Full Blown Chaos is fun too.








So I have been living off giant bags of these........






And my girlfriend just bought me these....yeah my other only pair of pants has a hole right in the crotch I am beyond poor haha.
Well I'm finally heading to bed.
Current music:CONGRESS-Body Wheeps



No comments:

Post a Comment