Friday, January 23, 2009

4:11 pm

I feel sick as fuck I couldn't sleep like at all last night because my throat has been killing me and now I have headache, fuck a buncha that. So I start my first day at work tomorrow I am very excited it's just computer training but it's whatever apparently I can only get 24 hours of work this training week and then they aren't really sure what my schedule is because the district manager hasn't really been communitcating with my manager but after training I am guranteed 1st shift and one night and 40 hours or more.
So I am excited about that tonight I am hanging out with my girl and Ella and Matt again stoked.
I think I have watched the first disc of Aqua Teen season six like 4 times now....

Currently jamming:One King Down-All To Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment