Thursday, January 22, 2009

10:42 am



Words help me to acceept the fact that there is nothing more between us I saw you from across a sea and you are too far gone into the water I can no longer see what you were memories are the only thing that helps me to see your face I never was good at saying goodbye so I just left. Farewell friend and everything that I can recollect.
I'll never see this water again and I'll never swim this deep again, and I will never forgive myself again and I will never forgive any of you.
Help me to see somehow past every word I spit so fast help me to care about yesterday because I no longer see any happiness in that old house I once lived in I can never remember a time we were happy and now I have lost you too, I am on my knees please help me I wish I could see you again and hold out my hand and tell you everything will be okay but your not here and you never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment